Rollikas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Logi sisse

Unustasin parooli

Kes on foorumil
Foorumis on hetkel 1 kasutaja :: 0 Liitunud, 0 Varjatud ja 1 Külalist

Puudub

[ View the whole list ]

Rekordarv külastajaid(17) oli siin foorumil Teis Nov 14, 2017 10:30 pm
Latest topics
» Research??
by Isis Nigra Nox Püh Märts 22, 2020 1:12 pm

» Kaos
by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Juun 07, 2019 2:57 pm

» Outlinening
by Isis Nigra Nox Nelj Apr 11, 2019 9:34 pm

» youtube
by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Dets 11, 2018 3:03 pm

» random tegelased (rollika välised)
by Isis Nigra Nox Kolm Okt 17, 2018 1:28 pm

» JustRillaThings
by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Apr 20, 2018 10:46 am

» Hibitaros
by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Märts 20, 2018 3:55 pm

» Kõik lühidalt
by Isis Nigra Nox Laup Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm

» twitter
by Isis Nigra Nox Esm Jan 08, 2018 12:57 am

youtube

Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

youtube Empty youtube

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Nelj Dets 28, 2017 5:08 pm

the thing with insults

some insults even aren´t insult if you think about that
i mean, if someone was to call me normal i´d be more insulted if they call me not normal. and frankly, being not normal is also quite normal so what does any of this even really mean?

there is a whole colorful world of insults out there. such a beautiful big world we live in. but what i want to talk about are the insults that... really arent insults. ppl get riled up about stuff that really, even if it is meant as an insult, isnt if you just think about it for a moment.

for example:

----
Solvangud

Nad tulevad paljudel erinevatel kujudel, siis kui me neid ootame ja siis kui mitte. Mõnikord me oleme midagi teinud, et neid esile kutsuda, teinekord on kellelgi lihtsalt sitt tuju ja me oleme valel ajal vales kohas.

Aga mis on solvamine ja miks me solvume?

EKSS seletab solvamist kui kelleski ülekohtu- ja alandustunnete tekitamist. Me solvume, sest meie isikut on rünnatud ning me tahame õiglust jalule seada.

Kuid ma ei ole siin, et mingit teaduslikku ja tarka juttu ajada, pff. Ma olen lihtsalt üks järjekordne interneti kasutaja, kes pöörab kaugeltki liiga palju tähelepanu sellele, mida teised teevad ja seepärast tahan ma täna rääkida solvangutest, mis tegelikult ei ole solvangud.

Kõige tavalisem, mida ma igal pool näen on "Sa pole normaalne!" ja "x asi on hälve!" eriti just viimasel ajal pikalt aktuaalse olnud LGBT teemadel. "Homod on hälve!" ja ma tean, et see on ilmselt mõeldud solvanguna, kuid ma lihtsalt istun seal ja ei tea, kas nutta või naerda, sest jah.

Homosekslaasus on hälve. Norm on heteroseksuaalsus. See on täiesti uskumatu tähelepanek! Ma poleks seda arvanudki! See on peaaegu nagu märkamine, et kõik inimesed ei ole ei geeniused ega idioodid, vaid kuskil vahepeal!

Kõik hälbed ei ole "halvad". Hälbed on tegelikult hädasti vajalikud. Ilma hälveteta ei ol ju arengut. Regress on samuti areng, kuid kui kõik oleks alati ilusti normile vastav, siis ei toimuks ka progressi.

Viimati muutis seda Isis Nigra Nox (Reede Dets 29, 2017 2:11 pm). Kokku muudetud 1 kord
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Female Postituste arv : 1495
Birthday : 17/11/1998

Tagasi üles Go down

youtube Empty Re: youtube

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Nelj Dets 28, 2017 5:15 pm

my thing: trying to understand stuff, getting too involved with definitions, being really confused and shutting down
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Dets 29, 2017 3:03 pm

Insults

There are all kind of insults. Its a wonderful world we live in.
There are times when a person you care about deeply hurts you with something thats too real..

And then there are times when insults are just not insulting. Like, did you even try?

1. normaalne/hälve

2. sa hoiad oma riideid pappkarpides

3. phandom sakib

4. phil lester sakib (recreating breaking bads last episode monologue about how he´ll destroy them if they dont pay that money to his daughter)
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Dets 29, 2017 6:54 pm

im more than a fangirl
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Dets 29, 2017 7:13 pm

why do i want to write and do youtube? - to keep myself sane by being creative, to find the dil to my phan, to try and understand myself and what i think about the world, to be and feel loved, to have other ppl think that im great too, to finally have the acceptance of other ppl, make them understand and love everything that theyve hated about me. To tell the world who i am and why im amazing, really. That im a mess and thats okay, i love myself for the catastrophe i am.

Viimati muutis seda Isis Nigra Nox (Reede Dets 29, 2017 9:28 pm). Kokku muudetud 1 kord
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Dets 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Reede Dets 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Natural Disaster, PrimeDisaster, Catastrophy, Alternative Disaster, Cringester, CringeCompilation, IDontWantToGrowUp, IDidntAskForThis, IDidntWantToGrowUpButHereIAm, TheOddOne, Rilla the Natural Disaster, Rilla the Cringe, Rilla is Confused, AlwaysConfused, ConfusedAboutEverything, ConfusedDaily,
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Laup Dets 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Today i want to talk about some encouters that i´ve had with insults. i´m a human being, so naturaly i´ve been draged in my life. And i dont think ive ever been able to offend someone when i want to. accidentaly i offend ppl all the time. and then am too akward to do anything.

Today i want to talk about some encounters with insults that ive had. im a human and naturally ive been draged. unfortunatly ive repressed most vof these memories so much that i can´t remember any juicy stories. so i´m just gonna talk about stupid shit that i for some reason found offensive when i was younger and how i feel about them now.
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Laup Dets 30, 2017 1:24 pm

*does smth weird*
liisa, you´re weird.
no, im *really forceful explanation*

now:
*does smth weird*
liisa, you´re weird.
I know right? Sometimes *even a weirder story follows*
*shocked and a bit scared*
But yeah, thank you! *creepy smile*

Tokio Hotel is so skinny, they'd never survive getting a bullet. What awful ppl to idolise.
They make really good music fuck you
//kpop is so gay and stupid. you don't even understand the lyrics. you just like boys who look like girls
*scoffs offendedly* *breaths in as if going to scream* *starts crying*

now:
1: i really enjoy these youtubers dan and phil. i find that dan is really well spoken, smart and calm. he really inspires me to try this adult thing out and phil..
2: oh, those fags? yeah sure whatever, you just like them bc they´re brittish and they have fringes.
1: yes, i know that they are attractive. i have eyes.
2: dan looks like a girl
1: i'm gay
2: what

1: the phandom is really creepy. i mean, you ship real life ppl. isnt that a bit much? and you´re really annoying and just want to suck dan and phils dicks.
1: this thing you love is really problematic and i h a t e it and you should too and..
2: yes
1: what?
2: i agree. oh my god i thought noone ever would see how awful they are, i mean really, that last thing? what were they thinking? it was just so bad.
1: why are you kissing that picutre
2: i hate them so much *kisses*

1: the phandom is just a punch of horny 12-y/os who just like them bc they're cute boys with fringes
2: i agree
1: you're in the phandom
2: i'm twelve and horny, confirmed.
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Laup Dets 30, 2017 1:51 pm

1: fanfictions about real life ppl are so fucking creepy. like, you do know that these ppl might read these things about themselves right?
2: i know right. it's the worst.
1: liisa, i know you were up last night till 6 am reading that dan and phil baby!fic. don't even try lying to me.
2: i'm not lying. i agree it's a bit creepy, but honestly, fanfiction is the only thing keeping me afloat these days, in this awful, depressing world of school and stress.
/2: bitch i'm not lying. some ppl are self-aware.
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Laup Dets 30, 2017 3:02 pm

1: Phil Lester is ugly and most of his subscribers are there because of Dan.
2: I mean i knew you wanted death at the beginning of this corvestation but i didn't know you wanted it to be that painful.
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Laup Dets 30, 2017 4:27 pm

what else is new, im not original im trash
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Püh Dets 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello peeps of the internet
Comment if you cringed
My name is Liisa and it's written with two i's, because - if you coudln't already guess from my horroble prononciation of the english language - english isn't my mothertounge. I'm estonian. Estonia is one of those tiny countries that constantly gets fucked over by russia.
I've been watching youtube for some time now and i thought: "Hei, i have done stupid shit in my life. I have flaws to discuss and things to say."
So i made a list of things that i feel makes a brand. Tips to branding your personality or something. Honestly, if you're here on my first video thinking it will be helpful.. Oh boy are you up for a dissapointment.

In the old days people strived to be perfect.
Not anymore we don't. Flaws of being a living breathing human are much more interesting.

1. So firstly, you need to have everyday problems, such as:

*Not wanting to get out of bed *
*Not wanting to go to school *sighs and starts to wander off into the distance*
*Spending way too much time on the internet *mom i borke my nose**/rly low voice/thats bc  youre on the computer so much*

/But wait. Those have been discussed so many times they're not original anymore?!
Throw that statement right out of your pile of trash, we're all about recycling here!/

2. Secondly, you need to have even deeper problems.

**talking to someone in the distance*One time ... *looks at camera* i havent been the same since.
*The world that we live in is a complex and confusing place which is changing constantly and i can never hope to understand it truly and i will always be a stupid person who does something wrong no matter how hard i try. *looking deeply out of a window*

3. Then you need to obsess over stuff your audience can start to assosiate you with.
* I love mustard. Not that sweet bullshit the finnish people make. I mean true estonian põlsamaa kange. *entire spoonful of mustard challenge*
* I love milk. *pours milk over body*

4. Being shit at relatalbe things.
* I think i'm quite good at drawing. I know i'm not the best but i'm pretty proud of myself..
//NO! You need to tell them how bad you are and how you'll never ever reach your absurd standard!
*Oh uh no, i mean, i'm really shitty, everythings just so bad, and shit and awful i can't draw i'm the worst

5. You need to have some redeeming qualities.
*What are thoooosee.
//Yeah, i'm pretty much just cringe and late to all the jokes.

6. A beautiful singing voice
*cuts to a horrofing mess of a song

7. You should  probrably wear makeup to hide that ugly face. And if you're a girl, you'll need to be perfect because people will judge you.
*pffff. i think i can handle that

8. It wouldn't hurt to have a shocking cause or opinion
* Humans are animals
* It's normal to not be normal

9. And lastly, you need to have an EDGE!
*cuts to endscreen screaming in a tree asking for thumbs up and subscribing*

Viimati muutis seda Isis Nigra Nox (Teis Jan 02, 2018 4:09 pm). Kokku muudetud 2 korda
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Püh Dets 31, 2017 3:13 pm

cuts to subscriber count 0 its as if when yoiu just have set up a channel you dont have anyone watching you
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 2:37 am

not true stories: smth about my friends or just random shit ive heard and what i think happened/was the story behind that/just parodies of shit
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 3:49 pm

child, childish, tall child, tol kid, big baby, old child, nevermature,
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Who am i?

My name is Liisa and it's written with two i's, because - if you coudln't already guess from my horroble prononciation of the english language - english isn't my mothertounge. I'm estonian. Estonia is one of those tiny countries that constantly gets fucked over by russia.

I'm currently 19 years old, probrably going to university next autumn, and still not quite sure what i want to do with my life. That's why i've decided to make youtube videos, to keep myself sane by creating. So feel free to enjoy, hate, critizise and compliment. All forms of feedback are appreaciated.
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 4:33 pm

how to brand yourself on youtube - /observations of a long time silent youtube watcher whose opinion surely isnt final and most certanly does not apply to everyone/

If you're here thinking this is going to be helpful.. Sorry for clickbaiting you?? But if you're here like me trying to start a channel, maybe we can support eachother through this long and hard journey.

everyday problems
deeper problems
obsessions
some weird shit you do, but not too weird!
redeeming and endearing qualities - saying what i like about myself would make most of you dislike me so we're not going to talk about that!
a cause or an opinion to preach
an edge
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello peeps of the Internet!

My name is Liisa and it's written with two i's. I am in no way qualified to give advice on how to become a youtuber, but if you somehow found this video, i'm guessing you're probrably a person like myself - unsure and maybe wanting to try this youtube thing out. If that's the case - great! Let's support each other throught this long and bloody journey and maybe have some fun while were at it!

Enough! Let's get into the video!

So, in the old days people strived to be perfect.
Not anymore we don't. Flaws of being a living breathing human are much more interesting. So i made a list of things that i feel we all want to know about a youtuber to love them.

1. Firstly, its mandatory to have everyday problems, such as:

*Spending way too much time on the internet *mom i borke my nose**/rly low voice/thats bc  youre on the computer so much*

/But wait. Those have been discussed so many times they're not original anymore?!
Throw that statement right out of your pile of trash, we're all about recycling here!/

**talking to someone in the distance*One time ... *looks at camera* i havent been the same since.
*The world that we live in is a complex and confusing place which is changing constantly and i can never hope to understand it truly and i will always be a stupid person who does something wrong no matter how hard i try. *looking deeply out of a window*

3. Then you need to obsess over stuff your audience can start to assosiate you with.
* I love mustard. Not that sweet bullshit the finnish people make. I mean true estonian põlsamaa kange. *entire spoonful of mustard challenge*

4. You should share some relatable things you're bad at to be more likeable.

5. You need to have some redeeming qualities.
*What are thoooosee.
//Yeah, i'm pretty much just cringe and late to all the jokes.

Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 6:39 pm

thats okay. i too find myself horrofingly cringy, but im tryng to learn to live with it at the same time trying to become less cringy, the weirdest and most furstraiting thing is i probs wouldmt think im cringy if i was a boy. somehow gender matters here. maybe its about who we find attractive or some shit? but i hate being cringy just bc im a girl why does it work like that and can i not be cringy ever?
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Teis Jan 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Cringy youtubers

So i've noticed a thing about myself. I tend to find most girl youtubers cringy and unfunny but boys don't have to try hard to make me laugh and subscribe. And i hate that. I don't think it has anything to do with girls just being less talented than the guys. I'm think it's just about my view on the world. And thats so fucked up.
I don't know how to change that or how to talk about it. So today i'm just going to comment on some youtubers content and say what i think about certan things and why. I'm really looking forward to your feedback to help me figure this one out. Maybe it's really simple and i just can't put my finger on the answer.

And just to make it clear - i don't hate anyone, okay? i think creativity is a wonderful thing and all these people know how to do it and clearly are enternatining enough to have a following.

fetus daniel howell
ryanhiga
jacksfilms
tyler oakley

IIsuperwomanII?
that girl who paints and has this character who is shit at everything
hannah hart?
zoella?
jenna marbles
rosannapansino

Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Kolm Jan 03, 2018 5:05 am

observations of a long time silent youtube watcher whose opinion surely isnt final and most certanly does not apply to everyone
the only real dip i have is: srsly don't say so or other shit like that too much. you'll hate yourself when you try to edit them all out.
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Kolm Jan 03, 2018 1:22 pm

1. Firstly, its mandatory to have everyday problems, such as:

I once saw a bumblebee land on a flower.
IT WAS MY FLOWER.

4. You should share some relatable things you're bad at to be more likeable.
*horroble singing*

Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine by Isis Nigra Nox Kolm Jan 03, 2018 2:06 pm

the small youtuber tag

What does the name of your channel mean?
Where are you from?
Why did you start a YouTube channel?
What do you hope to achieve with your channel?
Top 3 favorite YouTubers?
Who inspired you to start a channel?
3 things we should know about you?
Favorite “small” YouTubers?
What is your eye color?
Isis Nigra Nox
Isis Nigra Nox
Administraator

Tagasi üles Go down